Hair loss which is called alopecia, has become the most common nowadays, in a general loss of hair can be of several many reasons, the cause can affect just your scalp on the head or your entire body as well it depends, and the hair fall can also be a temporary or permanent situation. The condition of hair loss can also be the result of heredity, some hormonal changes, and a cause of other medical conditions or a normal part of getting aged. In general, the person of anybody can lose their hair on the head, but it's more common in men than women.
The baldness in particular is usually referred to as an excessive amount of loss of hair from the scalp of your head. The situation has become most common when hereditary, the hair loss with the age cause of baldness. However, most people highly prefer to let their hair loss run its course, they mostly do not treat and it's unhidden. While others may cover their scalp with their hairstyles, specific makeup, hats, or the scarves method. And still out have various treatments while others choose one of the best treatments which are available and convenient you to prevent further from the hair loss or restore growth there also people most preferring hair implants as well.
The condition of hair loss if goes more serious than you must visit your doctor, in the case before pursuing hair loss treatment, talk with your doctor about the actual cause of your hair loss and the treatment of the actual cause accordingly to its options.
Symptoms of Hair loss
Hair loss can cause due to several various reasons, it can appear in many different ways as well, by depending on what's it actually causing it
Signs and symptoms of hair loss may also include:
- Gradual thinning on top of the head. This is the most common type of hair loss, affecting people as they aging up. In men, hair often begins to recede at the hairline on the forehead. Women typically have a broadening of the part in their hair.
- Circular or patchy bald spots. This condition where some people may lose hair in a shape of circular or patchy bald spots on the scalp, beard, or eyebrows. Your skin may also become itchy or painful over the area before the hair falls out.
- Sudden loosening of hair in the large amount. A physical or emotional condition of shock can cause hair to loosen it goes weak. This type of hair loss is usually occurred due to overall hair thinning but is temporary.
- Full-body hair loss. This type of condition and medical treatments, such as chemotherapy for cancer, can result in the loss of hair all over your body. The hair loss over the body will usually grow back.
- Patches of scaling which is spread over the scalp. This is a sign of ringworm.
In people typically the hair loss around 50 to 100 hairs a day. This is usually aren’t much noticeable due to new hair is growing in at the same place at the time. Hair falls also occur when new hair doesn't replace the hair which has fallen out.