Endometriosis is the condition which much commonly occurs in women which in-state its much painful disorder and also much severe, in this condition the tissues which normally lines up the interior of the uterus which is the endometrium, which is much similar to tissues that are usually grown outer the layer of the uterus. The disorder of this endometriosis much commonly involves your fallopian tubes, ovaries, and the tissues in major which is lining the pelvis. These tissues of the endometrial are maybe caught beyond the area in the place where pelvic organs are located in the body.
With the condition of endometriosis, the tissues which are of endometrial which respond and acts like endometrial tissue makes an action of its abnormalities in functioning like generating thickness of the cells, the breaks down and it will lead to bleeds with each of the menstrual cycles. These tissues can be exiting only this way, there is no other choice for this one to move out, which is because it gets trapped. When the endometriosis condition first involves the cysts and ovaries then it is called it may be possible to occur or formation of endometriomas.
Endometriosis will let you cause so high and severe pain over the area, which becomes much severe especially during the cycle of menstrual periods takes place. The problems of high pain can also take place due to fertility also in which normally develops high painless. For this condition, many effective treatments are must be needed to get in treated, while so many treatments are roughly available.
Symptoms and Signs of Endometriosis
The most common and the first symptom that normally occurred in the endometriosis condition create pain over the pelvic area, which is much associated with menstrual periods. The Pain over the area also may increase over time.
Common signs and symptoms of endometriosis include:
- Painful periods. The pain over the Pelvic and the cramping over the area may begin before the menstrual cycle and it may extend several days into a menstrual period.
- Over pain with intercourse. Severe pain will occur during or after the sex is much common in who are affected with endometriosis.
- Pain with the action of bowel movements or urination. You will experience these symptoms during a menstrual period.
Risk factors of Endometriosis
Several factors place you at greater risk of developing endometriosis, such as:
- Never giving birth
- Starting your period at an early age
- Going through menopause at an older age
- Shorter your menstrual cycles, for instance, less than 27 days
- Heavy menstrual periods that last longer than seven days