Sadabahar or cab be called periwinkle, which plant is most commonly found in India. It has so many properties of health benefits as its plays an important role in Ayurveda. Which is an evergreen shrub that works as an ornamental plant and is used especially for medicinal usage. While is effective to treat the two types of diabetes which of smooth, glossy, and dark green colored leaves along with flowers are said to act as natural. This was widely used as an ayurvedic herb, which was well known in modern medicine, but Ayurveda has particularly identified the best health benefits from the Sadabahar which in early thousands of years ago and which is processed and now used in so many treatments to treat diseases.
Health benefits of Sadabahar
1. Sadabahar for nosebleeds
It plays important role in the health benefits of Sadabahar its ability to arrest bleeding. The juice obtained from the Sadabahar flower is much effective to treat problems as also as controlling nosebleeds, bleeding gums, mouth ulcers, and sore throats.
2. Sadabahar for high blood pressure
This herb of sadabahar has been used so long over the years to treat high blood pressure. Consuming the leaf juice of this plant regularly helps block the excess sugar from getting absorbed by the body. Thus, it manages high blood sugar levels.
3. Sadabahar for cancer
The Sadabahar leaves have high benefits to treat anti-tumor and anti-cancer, which has the properties. The leaves are loaded with two important alkaloids vincristine and vinblastine that have high benefits for giving a treatment of leukaemia and lymphoma.
4. Sadabahar for wounds
Sadabahar leaves have high benefits, which is an excellent wound healer. The paste which is obtained from the leaves of this plant can be applied to the wound to promote faster curing of wounds and cuts.
5. Sadabahar for irregular menstruation
Sadabahar is very effective in treating menstruation problems in women. Consuming the leaves as naturally of this plant regularly can control heavy menstrual flow and normalize it.
Sadabahar Side Effects & Safety
As this herb is unsafe for everyone to use much specified, but people with certain conditions are particularly vulnerable to adverse side effects.
• Pregnancy and breastfeeding: Periwinkle is uncertain, it can promote to have some side effects or infection. Don’t use it.
• Constipation: Dark skin has a drying effect on the tissues. This means that it can make constipation worse. Don’t use it.
• Low blood pressure: Periwinkle can lower blood pressure. If you already have low blood pressure, you can use the periwinkle too low. Don’t use it.
• Surgery: Periwinkle can lower blood pressure.
Sadabahar, Periwinkle Uses & Effectiveness?
• Diabetes: It is an effective way that is of use in treating gastritis, cystitis, enteritis, diarrhea, diabetes, or any condition when taken internally.
• Cancer: Sadabahar leaves have high properties and stems are a source of alkaloids that have anti-tumor and anti-cancer properties.
• Increasing blood circulation: Despite it having serious safety concerns, periwinkle is used much effectively to treat brain health.